Boost Customer Satisfaction and Decrease IT Costs with CCaaS.
Providing the best customer experience is an important part of building customer loyalty. CCaaS (Contact-Center-as-a-Service) is a cloud-based customer experience solution that offers best-in-class, multi-channel customer engagement. Inspire Communications partners with the world’s leading providers to provide strategic CCaaS solutions for your business.
Your customers expect to interact with you on their own terms: where, when and how they prefer. In today’s landscape, optimal communications services are a competitive advantage.
As your trusted IT and telecom advocate, IT Company can help your business strategize, source and implement the best CCaaS solution for your business. We can also help you move from a premise-based PBX to the Cloud. Our primary goal is to ensure that you, our customer, receive the best possible solution that maps and scales to your business objectives.
Why Choose CCaaS?
CCaaS Provides Your Business
- Best overall value and functionality
- Agility and speed when adding locations
- Intelligent call routing that maximizes productivity
- High-quality multi-channel customer experience (Voice, Email, Chat, Social Media)
- Integration with CRM or databases
- On-demand access to customer information
- Workforce optimization and management
- Cost effective upgrades
- 24/7 comprehensive professional services and technical support
Why Work With Us?
As Your Solutions Partner, Inspire Communications
- Is independent & can deliver multiple options
- Will learn your business structure and goals
- Will understand your IT infrastructure
- Will determine the optimal CCaaS solution
- Will research to source the optimal supplier
- Will implement and support the selected solution
- Stay on to handle all customer service and escalations
- Become an integrated part of your organization’s ecosystem
Freedom of Flexibility and Scalability
CCaaS solutions allow you to effectively react to market, seasonal or objective changes. Additional functionality can be turned on and off as required. New agents can be added instantly without the need for additional licenses or renegotiating contracts.
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
Whether it is a natural disaster, human error, or any other disaster, CCaaS allows you avoid productivity disruptions and continue with minimal downtime.
You are no longer restricted to physical locations and the associated labor market. Hire the best talent, regardless of location. You can also “test drive” new functionality and applications, without a capital investment and with limited to zero dependency on your own IT department.
CCaaS solutions typically provide direct integration with databases, CRMs, workforce management, quality monitoring, UCaaS and VoIP applications. Seamlessly integrate the latest applications to your existing technology infrastructure.
Favorable Payment Terms
Since CCaaS is an operational expense (OpEx), there are no large upfront capital expense investments to make. Plus, the Pay-As-You-Go model means companies are only charged for the resources and services used on a monthly basis.
Advanced and Secure Infrastructure
Hosted in secure data centers on public or private networks, CCaaS solutions have advanced networks with built in redundancy, security and technology. The design and construction of a CCaaS solution is more resilient than most organizations can afford in their own infrastructure.
Actionable information is the key to successful customer experiences. CCaaS solutions utilize dedicated data center servers to collect and evaluate data, and provide easy-to-use, customizable access to that data for real time and historical analytics.